Thursday, August 20, 2009

Santa Rosa Day 1

Today was day one of four here in Santa Rosa. We had 4 puppy dogs in 9-12 month today the most ever I have seen so far. They hopefully will all be there the next three days. Then there were 2 dogs in open. Unfortunately we were three of four in class so nothing today. I am not disappointed today as I felt Captain did well. We were first in and I thought he was bright. On the table the judge wanted a good head look with ears up which of course Captain didn't do well. I felt he moved well in the ring but that is life. Plus we showed at 2:30 and I can tell now that he is just not into the afternoon times. Thankfully we show in the morning the nest three days at 10:00, 8:45, and 8:00. Denise should be there on the weekend for some pics. Oh and tomorrow is also a puppy show so I hope he will be at his best. Will let you know more tomorrow evening. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment