Friday, August 21, 2009

Sanata Rosa Day 2

So we progressed today with a class 1 over the same dogs. 4 puppies in all, the only thing was one was excused but I think he should have stayed in he was just a puppy and with not a lot of ring experience yet. We did not take winners dog went to an open dog as did the open bitch. It was a puppy day also but Cappy was beat out by a 6-9 bitch. I was happy over all and if things go well in progressions we should get WD tomorrow. We show at 8:45 first in. Will tweet and blog tomorrow. We will also be meeting up with Alden and the gang before they head to the beach. Denise will be there with camera so hopefully we will get some good shots. Cappy definitely likes mornings better. I think I won't feed him until after the show to see if he wants the bait more. My father's suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment