Saturday, February 20, 2010

Time to get back to Business

Captain is looking a lot better, more handsome, ears looking good, my suit is cleaned and pressed. So what does that mean? Show tomorrow in San Jose. We show at 945 so I will tweet and facebook. The program gives me one other dog and then 3 bitches, So hopefully the dog shows and Captain takes it for a point or I can take BOW for their points, also 1. We show again on Monday at 800 with the same counts. I sure hope Harvey is there back from his big BOB at Westminster and Eukanuba. Would really like to congrats Kelly and Harvey in person. If not I am sure to see them the end of March at the 4 day show in Vallejo. Hopefully with these 6 shows Captain can get his last 4 points, no majors needed, and everyone can sigh a big relief. He makes me so proud already. Hopefully will update tomorrow afternoon with some pics. Indoors too. Captain got a point in San Diego indoors so hopefully he remembers everything. Had him on lead yesterday and he was back to business. Wish us luck

1 comment:

  1. Good luck from Chase and Inca and Phoebe and Holmes, and me too -- and Carolyn and Tom and Molly and Alice who are visiting us in Albuquerqu.e

    ReplyDelete