Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just an update




Just wanted to give everyone an update to all things Captain and Malibu. They both are doing well and are very happy when they have dinner and there is a nice piece of raw chicken in it. They are also getting missing link everyday which I think is making a difference. Denise has suprised me and has even started feeding them raw which has amazed me. We have not fully converted and not sure I will but I am half way there.

Captain alert he has grown up since his last show in early November. He is signed up for a 2 day show in San Jose on Feb 21st and 22nd. He then has a 4 day show here in Vallejo March 25-28. He is looking better and as I call it "his mane" is back. I just love Cappy he is just a cuddlier. I am hoping with these 6 days to get his points. I am determined to get him finished and get all his tests done by the summer. We have been going for some good walks and getting him back to remember what the show ring is. Might even go back down to his conformation class prior to the Feb shows.

Here is picture of both Cappy and Malibu with my other kids Ashley and Andrew.

We hope to meet up with everyone this summer and if not at Bandon then we will have to have a good Road Trip.

1 comment:

  1. How nice to see the human kids as well as the critters. I'm sure you'll finish Captain soon -- he is so handsome.

    I have fed raw for several years and (nearly) 8 year old Inca, as well as the younger kids, look wonderful. It keeps the coats rich, eyes bright, teeth clean . . . It's such a good thing to do for our companions.

    ReplyDelete