Sunday, June 7, 2009

Woofstock Day 4

So today was pretty much like the last. A class one but did get the reserve.We should have been able to get WD but Captain needs to work more and I need to get off my rear and do it. We were in the same ring all 4 days and all he wanted to do was sniff  anything and everything inside and outside. The grass was little tall and had some mounds of dirt so he wanted to jump at lot. I think he is starting to go through his sniff and mark phase. He is starting to raise his a leg a little to mark. Puppy is a puppy. So I will be working him going to conformation classes before Bandon. Spoke to my group down here and at least one was going up to Bandon and maybe another set. Did get my first set of pictures yesterday from his 3 point win and did take photos from Thursday's 1 point. Talk to soon.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear that you're going to Bandon. I am considering a road trip, just to see everyone and watch all the show action.

    ReplyDelete