Thursday, June 4, 2009

Woofstock Day 1

Today was day 1 of a 4 day show here in Vallejo called Woofstock. It is put on by 2 different kennel clubs. Captain took a class 1 but he was the only one. He did take Winners Dog and Best of Winners for only 1 point. That was fine as that puts me 1 point closer and gives me another judge. She really liked him but he didn't move as well as I would have liked. I think if he would have we could have taken breed. He has a lot of time so I am not worried and we still have three more days of shows. No pics as Denise had to work but I did take a photo as this was his first BOW. Will let you know how tomorrow goes. If you would like quicker updates and you twitter I am there twitter.com/Spons7

2 comments:

  1. Woofstock is a great name for a show cluster. Congratulations to you and Captain. He's just a baby, but is certainly rolling along toward his Championship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow I'll remember to leave my twitter screen open.

    ReplyDelete