Saturday, May 16, 2009

Third Show ( You Must Read )

So today was Captain's third show. It was hot the judge was  from New York so it was very hot for her. So Captain had three dogs in his puppy class and he did his best and I helped out a little and the next thing you know CLASS ONE. So the tension builds as we enter for Winner's dog and up against two other dogs and what do you know WINNER'S DOG. So into breed we go  but the tank was empty and the end of our day but it was  a 3 POINT MAJOR.  I thought the day was over I could get his picture taken and a quick ride home to get cooled off. Then I was told by the steward that the judge was hot and was gonna take her lunch then do her next ring assignment so we would have to wait. We showed at 11:30 and her next assignment was at 1:30. So after she did about 60 more dogs we finally got to take his first picture. Denise also took pics so I will try to put them up soon and maybe a video. On to tomorrow and maybe another major. Wish us luck. I can't describe how happy ware with Captain today. He is truly the best dog ever. Thanks to Carolyn, Megan, and Mandy. Bonus I am now on twitter and figuring it out so follow me at Spons7

5 comments:

  1. We're so happy for you!

    Alden called right away and let me know that you texted her. And of course I let Mandy know right then.

    Yeah for Captain (and Trenton too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeee! Goooooo Captain. Extra biscuits for you tonight and pats on the back for Trenton.

    Good luck tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah to pretty boy! I'm so happy, you must have worked hard this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. To tell the truth I am lazy and didn't work at all with him this week. It must be the genes you gave him because other than a few sits he was great today. I now must make the effort to not be lazy and work with him everyday I can. You guys are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job! Congratulations and best of luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete