Sunday, May 10, 2009

Second Show



Well today we got a class 3 out of 3. I felt Captain did better. Stillneed to work on the right speed and him standing better. My stack on the table I thought was better but then looking back I had is back to far turned out. On a side note the puppy that beat us yesterday and today was Best Puppy in Show yesterday. Shewas suprised togetthe group and then the Show judge was our class judge. She saif that she didn't need to put him in the table during Show per the judge. So I will go back to conformation class this week and really work with him in little 5 minuted sessions to work on the rest. Next show will be this weekend coming up times are Sat 11:30 and Sun 1:30. Not many pics that looked good but do have a video or two.

3 comments:

  1. I think he looks pretty good in the video. He may be a little high in the butt right now, but not bad for the age for sure. The nose may put some judges off and I wish it were all colored in but a butterfly nose is allowed in blue merles. I know that Kim S has run into some prejudice of that kind with Geisha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Captain,

    You look great, and I'm SO proud of you for doing so well at your first show! You ROCK!

    Hope to see you soon.

    Your big brother,

    Fig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on surviving your first show! I think he looks great. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be collecting those purple ribbons in no time! Thanks for the photos and videos.

    ReplyDelete