Friday, February 20, 2009

17 Weeks Plus/Minus a Few Days






So Captain today went to the vet and got his last set of shots and did great. He weighed in at 19 lbs 13 oz so still a big boy. All he wants to do is crawl up on you and cuddle. Him and Malibu are the best of friends and constantly play. Captain will start puppy classes first week of March sorta. The first class on March 3rd is orientation only and no dogs allowed :-(  Hopefully we will met up with Carolyn and Alden next Friday can't wait. As you can see he is still Ear Challanged but we are working on it.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, Captain is a big boy! I can see from the size of his feet that he has more bone than my lil' guy! He's a VERY handsome fellow! Warm wishes from brother Sage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shots :) look at that bone...and shoulder...and face....

    ReplyDelete
  3. He reminds me of his uncle GoGo, for some reason. I think it's the face. He was my first favorite from the litter. You'll have a lot of fun showing him. Here's wishing him a speedy (though not too speedy!) championship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see that Fig isn't the only big-boned, ear challenged puppy of the litter. He topped the scale at 18.8 lbs two days ago.

    e can't wait to see his Captain on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops, the last line should read:

    He can't wait to see Captain on Friday.

    I can't multi-task worth a damn.

    ReplyDelete