Friday, November 19, 2010

Greta's Last Day and Off to Oregon

So as I write this I am packing up foe the trip back to Oregon with Greta. We will miss her especially Ashley who has grown to love her Baby G. As we head to Oregon and told of impending doom of snow storms, we travel with 2 things t do. We will be staying with Tom and Carolyn (2 bottles of wine packed). We will also be going with Carolyn up to Roseburg Sat and Sun for a show. I was hoping to be away from Harvey and slick and know that at least Slick with be there both days. Megan will be coming down on Sunday to help show Greta and take her back home. Greta did decide to leave us with something and decided to come into heat on Wed/Thurs. My home has now become a wayward point in which I can allow puppies in and help to show. Hint Hint maybe Summer in the Spring. So wish us safe travels and good showing. Here is my favorite pic of Greta we have from her visit. Megan already got it but I wanted to share with everyone.



Pretty Greta (AKA Baby G or Lil' G)

3 comments:

  1. She's such a cutie. It sounds as if you can be the foster parents of the Cardi show world. Good luck this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic of sweet Greta. I am so glad I got to see her, even if it was only briefly between showing Denali at the Skyline show. She's a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris and the pack send very good luck wishes to her siblings. Take home all the pretty ribbons :)

    ReplyDelete