Friday, November 26, 2010

Baby Gurl Malibu Is Four Years Old Today

So 4 years ago today a little tri color gurl was born. Then on Jan 21, 2007 she came home. How was I suppose to know that she would be ours and steal the hearts of so many more. So as we say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MALIBU ( Sprague's Malibu By The Bay) i have decide to do a photo tribute. Please enjoy


Today is my Birthday

The day I came home to my new family

My first couple of chew toys

Aren't I just the cutest thing

One of my first comparisons

My first BFF Cody

On Dec 28, 2009 my first snow on my way to pick up my new BFF


My new BFF Captain ( aka Cappy)

My new place to lay. Let's go Chargers


On of my favorite Pics



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, pretty little sausage dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy b-day to Malibu! I think some extra spoiling might be in order, like that would never happen. :)

    ReplyDelete