Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's Official CH C-Myste Baledwr Whomping Willow

So this morning after getting home from work I looked to see how the AKC was doing with Captain's point and title and what did I see CH C-MYSTE BALEDWR WHOMPING WILLOW. So he is now listed as a Champion. I waited to the last minute yesterday before entries closed for the Chief Solano Kennel Club show here in Vallejo on April 24/25 but they were only up to his 14TH point. Today he is finished. I called infodog and emailed I hope they will make the name change being the show has not been closed for more than a day. Wish us luck. On a side note I swabbed Cappy's cheek today and will mail off his DNA test for DM today so again wish us luck. The other note is I believe the same weekend as the show earlier I will have his prelim OFA done too. If his prelim is good I will do his PennHip shortly after that. Thanks for everyone's support and I hope to post good positive results soon of some of his tests.

4 comments:

  1. Again, congratulations! I'll keep my fingers crossed that his test results are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just remember that pennhip and ofa are different...I wouldn't use OFA prelims being good as a reason to Pennhip - but I'm all for doing both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, he is a great looking new champion, Iris sends cheers for her brother!

    ReplyDelete