Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 2 BOB

So nothing today the other special showed at the last second and took breed. He was a group 2 yesterday. His name is CH BAEWYN TELLTAIL SMOOTH OPERATOR. He is much more mature and Cappy needs the time. I did do better on the table today though. We had his Hips and elbows done today and have a copy. So the question is do you want me to show you and everyone guess what the vet told me. Or wait til I get a report back from OFFA. Let me know. Or if you want email me and I will sent you the picture and then get back to me.

3 comments:

  1. You can e-mail and tell and show me . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. They call that dog "Slick". He's done quite a bit of winning -- and your Cappy is just a baby, so I hope you're not discouraged. I'd love to know what the vet told you when he looked at the x-ray, but OFA is always another opinion which may or may not track with what your vet said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inquiring minds want to know...what did the vet say?

    ReplyDelete