Friday, October 7, 2011

North West Cardigan Fanciers Specialty


So I took Cappy and this year Denise went up to Richland, Wa for the NWCF Specialty and supported show Sept 30, and Oct 1. My goal this with well over 50 entries and many specials was to make a cut in BOB. The other thing we did was let Megan show Cappy. This was the first shows ever that I did not show him myself. I must say Megan did a great job and it was really nice and insightful watching from outside the ring. Sadly Cappy did not make a cut on Friday, but as we all know new day new judge. On Saturday under breeder judge Emily Fish Captain not only made the first cut of boys from 12 to only 5 but then made the second cut once all boys and girls were back in. The NWCF put on a great special and I will return but now they hope to put on more supported shows which I will attend also. So enjoy some pics.

Cappy and Malibu on the Columbia River at the show site

Captain's biggest fan Malibu


Captain and Best Friend Megan, but Cappy says he needs more liver






Captain's little sister Kady

Captain's Uncle Pilot

Someone learning to be a Bucket Hunk

Captain's Cousin Brewer


Captain's friend and main competitor in Ca Harvey






1 comment:

  1. Sorry not to make the show this year. Suddenly I am super busy with work and just couldn't get away. Denali showed both days at local Rally Trials also, earning her 4th and 5th legs toward her RAE3.

    ReplyDelete