Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dixon Day 2/3

So both days we were a class 1 but then Reserve Dog. Yesterday was a little difficult with wet tall grass. Today we showed at 10:15 so it was dry. The boy pictured is our main competition. We have been going back and forth since I started showing Captain. He is a week younger. We have a great time and he is such a great dog. He took the last two months off and come back very strong. He is HYLANE'S SIMPLY SPOOKTACULAR showed by Rebecca Lane who is also the breeder and co-owner. Our next show is Napa which is were I will be meeting up with Fig and Sage. Still thinking of going to Eukanuba for the experience plus it is going back east next year. Once again great pictures by Denise.

Here We Go!



Do I See Mom?


Do you have a treat?







Captain's biggest fan.








2 comments:

  1. Rebecca Lane is SUCH a sweet lady - she wasn't in Cardigans when I was living in the bay area, but I showed with her when I was showing my Pem, Ollie. Captain is looking good and will pick up those last few points in no time, I'm sure. Please tell Rebecca I said HI! :) Give Captain scritches from us here in the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably should have the Eukanuba experience since this year it is a CWCCA Specialty. However, it will be in Long Beach again in 2010, and move to Florida in 2011. Cappy will get those last few points soon -- he's looking so very good!

    ReplyDelete