Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun in Oregon

So we went to meet up with everyone in Oregon over the 4TH and had a wonderful time. I would like to thank everyone for their new friendships and can't wait til next year or the next meet up. Special thanks to the
three (Carolyn,Mandy,and Meagan) for all the advice and help. This allowed Captain to get BOW on Sunday for 2 points instead of 1.To the pics and there are a lot. Hard to choose between 600 so her are 20.
Sorry but I am not sure how to separate and label each pic but most will know who are who

4 comments:

  1. Of course you'll be specialling Captain next year :-)

    Can I pretty please have some nice ones of Alice on the rock? TIA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cd's will be mailed out to Carolyn,Mandy, and Megan this week of the pics taken Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. Seems like you might mention the WIN!!! Great photos, I wish they were clickable to make them bigger (I have old eyes).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK sorry for not mentioning my 2 points and BOW on Sunday. Being with everyone was enough for me. Since I added the pics as small I don't know why they won't enlarge but my son told me how to do it. Press Control and then your + sign and it will zoom your browser to make the pics bigger then arrow up down to then close browser to get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete