Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Skydiving We Shall Go

First off sorry I haven't blogged my laptop went down. Today the family is of to skydive. Okay it will be indoors but I hear the it feels the same but just not from 10,000 feet. My sister who has been skydiving is going so I will ask her. We received this present from my mother for Christmas. My family plus my brother's family, sister, and s few others are going. We shuld have fun.





Captain update. We finally got him a good size crate and he sleeped well lst night next to he bed. This made Malibu very happy as she got to sleep where she wanted. She has been staying her distance on the bed as I think Captain still wants to get close and suckle. Tthis morning he made me laugh as he finally did some frapping. He was all over the house. We tapped his ears yesterday and I think he is doing well with it. It does seem to fall forward or back at times. We found it helpful to use part of an used tp roll cardboard to place as a brace in the upper ear. It gives it a little more support.


So now for a few pictures:





1 comment:

  1. Skydiving is definitely not for the faint of heart. Those with a desire for a massive adrenaline rush and those wishing to add a very special memory to a holiday or weekend will love skydiving. It would probably be silly to note that if you're scared of heights, planes, or falling, skydiving is not for you. But for those willing to take a chance and feel the wind rushing by your face and falling at speeds faster than many production cars can achieve, skydiving is for you.

    ReplyDelete