Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Captain DNA Update, SoCal Special

So I got results today for Captain's DNA. As you can see below he is Clear for Fluff and is Color EE so he does not carry pink. Whoo Hoo. His DNA had also been sent off to AKC but have not heard from them yet and that went off before the others. The picture below is of Captain taking the Select and AOM at the Northern Ca Herding Group Association at the end of Oct. He also got the AOM the following day.

We are off tomorrow for Southern Ca for the CWCCSC Special. Look like some good competition and as with WA I am hoping to make a cut and maybe even go Select or AOM. Will post when done and also FB.



8 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. Keep on writing this type of great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog post is quite interesting, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time comment at your blog.Good recommended website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was really nice article. I definitely share your views to my close friends keeps up the good work going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.

    ReplyDelete