Saturday, September 19, 2009

Need help or suggestions

So as our month of not showing comes to an end and we start to prep for San Diego on Oct 10,11. I am ready and have to move Captain up in class because he will be 1 next month. Time flys by. I am hoping to finish him before the break off for Eukanuba so I get the birth for next year. I am gonna go in December since it is not far and the National club will be holding a special. So my question is because I have to register for a few shows soon I am wondering if I should place in Open or a few shows have the Amateur Owner Handler class. If he is not finished by the Napa show in Nov he will be in that class there because they are offering a huge purse for it on Sunday the 8Th. Would be a great anniversary present. Denise and I will be 17 years that day then off to Reno. If I do finish of course he will and I can move up class. I am gonna really try to put forth the effort of practicing more. He really got into the show on the 4Th day in a row in Santa Rosa. Tell me what you think I would love to know. On a side note I want to join the parent club and need 2 letters of recommendations. Anyone want to help?

2 comments:

  1. Open! Always...you won't get a serious look out of amateur owner, novice or American Bred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I was taught my Mandy and the crew, I'd go for Open as well... and I'd be happy to Sponsor you if you're still looking for sponsors for the club.... (Mandy, Megan and Carolyn can vouch for my identity... ;-) )

    ReplyDelete