Friday, July 31, 2009

Mexico

So we got back from Mexico (Puerto Vallarta) on Wednesday. We had a great time and took along our best friends and their daughters. There were 11 of us in all. I can't thank my mom enough for letting us use her time share. Here are a few pictures. Some you might have seen on facebook but then again it could be good to see again. Captain will be in Dixon this weekend with 3 pint available both Sat and Sun. Sat is also a puppy show and the first time he shows at 9 months. Really hope to get the major on one of the two days. He grew so much while we were away. Enjoy









3 comments:

  1. Great pictures. It looks like you had a blast.

    We'll be holding the right thoughts for the shows this weekend. I'm meeting Mandy at Megan's house. Let us know how it goes!

    Your judge tomorrow is a friend of mine . . . but she won't know you or your dog. She hasn't judged Cardigans long, so I'm interested to hear/see what she does. Then I can let her know Monday how she did ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannie?

    Good luck Cappy, keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fig and I will be there on Sunday. I have a new Dell mini 'puter, so I'll try to Twitter updates.

    ReplyDelete